Friday, January 23, 2015

Snowbird


We spent a week at Snowbird Ski Resort. Bob’s kids were here a couple of days and a few members of my family visited as well. It was fun and relaxing. I enjoyed listening to podcasts and running the stairs while everyone hit the slopes. The hot tub and steam room in the evening were a good way to end each day.

We did break away from the mountains one day this week in order to visit the orthodontist. I finally got my braces off this week! I had to deal with those awful things for three years! I feel like eating loads of corn right from the cob, chewing caramels, chomping on popcorn…etc…you get the idea, right? Finally I feel like I have my mouth back. I’m so excited to be able to floss like a regular person now. My teeth feel so smooth and I’m totally kissable again.

No comments:

Post a Comment