Thursday, October 29, 2015

Autumn


Autumn is here. I recently flipped the switch from A/C over to heat on the thermostat. I purchased my first pair of fingerless gloves last night. I’m going to get out the blankets and find my packets of apple cinnamon tea that have been pushed to the back of the cupboard. It’s audio book time. There are more than a few books that have recently been released that I am looking forward to reading. I got an email saying that Kate Morton, Cheryl Strayed, Robert Galbraith, and Stephen King all have new books out. Plus I happened onto a facebook post that talked about a book by Marie Kondo discussing how to tidy up and organize, translated from Japanese. First I need to finish reading Unbroken. My boyfriend is reading that with me and we can’t put it down. Now where is my pumpkin pie scented candle?

“Autumn...the year's last, loveliest smile." ~William Cullen Bryant

     

No comments:

Post a Comment