Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Joy to the Podcast


Christmas will be here soon. We survived a trip to Costco last night and escaped that busy place with $25 worth of chips and dip to take to our Family Christmas Eve party. I think my parents will like the Wild Salmon dip we discovered. Bob cooked dinner at my place and we put on our favorite Christmas music. Later, we settled in on the couch and listened to a recent episode of This American Life with Ira Glass. Bob has had to put up with my recent addiction to podcasts. I mostly listen to them alone while he is busy with his rental properties but it still affects him because I am constantly talking about the coolest, funniest, unusual, thing I learned from something on a podcast. If you know me it isn’t a surprise that I would enjoy podcasts more than TV. I lost my sight about 3 years ago. Ever since then I have devoured audiobooks, and starting this year, podcasts have consumed me. Besides listening to Ira Glass, some of my favorite podcast are:

Savage Lovecast

Reply All 

Serial

Death Sex and Money.        

No comments:

Post a Comment